Little Bird Organics

My friend took me to try this little unbakery in Ponsonby where everything is raw and organic. 

I had the raw pizza (: raw pizza bread topped with marinated courgette strips, fresh basil pesto, pomodoro sauce, herbed cream cheese, olives, pinenuts, and rocket + a side salad. I was hesitant at first because the base isn't what pizza bases normally are but surprisingly it turned out really nice! Even better (and a lot healthier) than normal pizza so it was a winwin situation for me :)

I also had the Berry Antioxidiser smoothie ($9) made with blackcurrant, banana, acai, honey, vanilla, and almond milk. When I went a second time I tried the Berries&Fairies smoothie, which I think tastes just a bit nicer :) 

My friend had the bird bowl which was also very delicious!

Seems like we ate a lot of food but because it was all raw and organic, we didn't feel guilty at all about topping everything with their raw passionfruit cheesecake :) 

You can view their menu here 

★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment