Secret Valentine swap

Hello melonpuffs~ Last year my friends and I did an Easter swap, which is kind of like Secret Santa but Easter version. It was really fun, so this year we decided to do a Valentine's day gift swap. This is the first Valentine's gift I've ever received and I'm really happy that it was from one of my closest friends, Anna, so that's why I wanted to make a post about it. That way, even after I've finished eating all the goodies and after the rose has died (sob) I'll be able to look back to this post :)




The heart shaped box containing the goodies is seriously amazing - I'm not the kind of person to like these kinds of things but I think I like it just because it was given to me by Anna xD It has a cute design with polka dots, hearts and a ribbon (can never get sick of ribbons). It probably took up a bit of room in her suitcase when she could have used the space for something else >< The idea behind each gift is according to a place she visited while on holiday recently and she has a heart shaped note on each one telling me where it's from.

Firstly she gave me a rose! The first rose I've ever received as well :) I really don't want it to die....but I suppose I can keep the petals :3


Onto the box.
London: England. The first thing I saw was a card, which I read last, and a Cadbury dairy milk chocolate in Black Forest. I don't think I've ever told her but this is my absolute most favourite type of Cadbury chocolate along with Rocky Road! Actually haven't had this type of chocolate in a VERY long time so it tasted like heaven. 


Amerongen: The Netherlands. Next thing I saw was this interesting looking candy that I thought were squishy at first ^^" Apparently they are a famous Dutch sweet and taste of cherries. I like cherries :3 They're not rock hard but not chewy...somewhere in between. It's very sugary but tastes amazing! 




Amsterdam: The Netherlands. GODIVA chocolate! I've heard a lot about these but you can't get them in New Zealand so I'm looking forward to eat these! Even though I want to keep them pretty in the box forever... The box is heart shaped is pretty - I can use it later to store things :) My favourite is the dark chocolate. 


Bruges: Belguim. Hard rock candies! I haven't had these in yeaaars. They look too pretty to eat :D 


Utrecth: The Netherlands. This is something I've never seen before but am excited to use :D I'm a complete toast addict...my favourite spread has to be crunchy peanut butter or jam. Sadly my favourite spread just so happens to be the most unhealthy one -sniff- 


Brussels: Belgium. These are rose flavoured hard candies that really do taste like rose! I've eaten quite a few and given my friends some too but it seems like number of balls inside hasn't decreased :o I take them around in my bag for whenever I feel like "eating" something~ 




I'm still so speechless over the gift that I got >< Anna, if you're reading this, THANK YOU SO MUCH ♥ I love love love it

1 comment:

  1. Hi darling, very cute post and I'm glad you liked everything ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete