MOROCCAN OIL: Hydration Shampoo


It's been SO difficult finding a shampoo that works for my hair without it being greasy the next day. Sometimes I think I've found a shampoo that works but after a while it turns out it doesn't and UGH I think it's probably just my stupid hair. I have dry hair especially at the ends (basically from dyeing it too many times ._.) and oily roots :( 

I came across this shampoo unintentionally because I had to wash my hair at my friend's house and this was the shampoo she had. I didn't know if it was going to be good for my hair or not but I had no choice because I couldn't stand the top of my head being greasy after "partying" at her house xD 
It wasn't until the next day when I found my hair so soft and shiny even after sleeping on it that I realised it was this shampoo that was behind it! So of course, I had to go get myself a bottle :P 

There are different types of the Moroccan Oil shampoo&conditioner that target specific aspects such as volumising, clarifying, frizz control, repairing etc. Mine is the hydrating one :) 

Description:
This product is for all hair types and aims "infuse dehydrated hair with antioxidant argan oil and replenishing nutrients. Adding smoothness, manageability, and shine"
The great thing about this is it's sulfate, phosphate, and paraben free! I have a feeling this is why it works so well on my hair.  

The back 

Packaging: 
The tube is a rubbery material so you can squeeze the product out of the tube without any difficulty. (I'm not sure if it'll be as easy to get the product out once I use more product but I recall it wasn't too difficult when I used my friend's and she only had a quarter left)
It has a pump head so the product won't come out fast 


Product:
The product isn't too thick or too runny :) The only con for me personally is it smells like the asian bubble hair dye I've used... It's probably only me but I swear it smells like that o: 



Overall:
So far this has to be the shampoo that has worked best for me. It was $47NZD which is definitely a high end product but I personally think it is worth it! It leaves my hair feeling really lightweight and nongreasy so I'm very pleased with it :) Now all I need is a good conditioner to go with it because my current conditioner isn't that great...even though my hair feels lightweight, the strands aren't actually that soft...perhaps it's just because I've dyed it :S 

Do you guys have any shampoo/conditioner suggestions? What has worked/hasn't worked for you? I'd love to know! 

Until next time,
Melissa ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment