Current Eyeliner Collection



If I could only choose one makeup product to use for the rest of my life, it would definitely be eyeliners. This post is just about the eyeliners I currently possess :) Eyeliner was the first makeup product that I ever started using so it kinda has a special place in my heart (bahaha cheese). I started off with pencil eyeliner but realised it wasn't something I could use because it would ALWAYS smudge thanks to my oily lids (I ended up looking like a panda) ._. You'll see I'm a black eyeliner person because it stands out just a bit more than brown does, although brown is good for a more soft and natural look and I should use it more often instead xD 


1. Dolly Wink
The first pen eyeliner I bought is this Dolly Wink one. I think I've had this for at least a year...it's all used up now so I need to throw it away :( The only thing I found with this liner is if you're not careful when putting the cap back on, then one or two bristles can bend and you'll need to cut it off. The ink glides on so smoothly and it's very bold in colour :) I would definitely repurchase this eyeliner. 




2. Dolly Wink 
The next eyeliner is also a Dolly Wink one but as the packaging is a bit different. Although this liner is pretty much the same as the previous one, there's something about this that makes me like this just a bit more. It was a lot nicer to use and glided on even more smoothly than the first one. But it also has the same bristle problem. It's not really a big enough problem for anyone to not try/use this liner - you just need to be a biiit careful :) This one has also run out so I'll have to throw it away once I get new eyeliners.


3. Kiss Me, HEROINE 
My third eyeliner was given to me by my friend Yesul :) This is the Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner from Japan. The packaging says it's waterproof, anti-tear, anti-sweat, and sebum resistant and surprisingly it did all it says it would. This is an amazing eyeliner! It glides on smoothly and it's rich in colour. It doesn't smudge even when I sweat or rub it. However, the colour isn't as rich and black as the Dolly Wink ones so I'm not sure if I will purchase this again but I suppose it's good to have some variety :)



4. Lifeford Paris Hi-Precise Eye Pen  
This eyeliner is my first brown eyeliner that I got given by my friend Mint :) I wanted to try a brown liner for a while but could never find a brown pen liner in any store so I was pretty happy when I got given this. The colour isn't very bold and it's quite light so even when I go over it with a few more coats, it still looks natural. I definitely need to buy more brown eyeliners >< 



5. Bobbi Brown 
This Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner was also given to my by Mint :D I wanted to try gel eyeliners to see how different they'd be to liquid eyeliners but I haven't had the chance to use this yet because I don't have a gel eyeliner brush ^^" BUT I ordered one recently from Etude House so I can't wait until it arrives to finally be able to try this eyeliner :) The packaging is simple and classy, as expected from Bobbi Brown.


 6. Koji Line Beat 24h long lasting eyeliner
Because I couldn't use the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner, a saleslady suggested me to try this gel pencil liner from Koji. Apparently it's a gel liner in pen form :o The pros about this liner is it's really handy for when you are in a rush, you just twist the tube and the product comes out. The cons are it's a round tip so it's difficult (pretty much impossible for me xD) to draw sharp lines and because it isn't liquid, it is prone to smudging so I have to be very careful. I don't think I would purchase this again...even though it is quite handy...#mixedfeelings



7. MSH, Love Liner Liquid 
My cousin bought this eyeliner and said it was really nice so seeing as Dolly Wink ones ran out, I decided I'd buy this to try. Unfortunately I have to say I don't like this liner...the liquid doesn't come out that well and it's a bit flakey after you apply it :(  It dries really fast so I always get dried up black flakes. Perhaps I haven't used this enough times to get the hang of it but I definitely won't be buying this again ^^" 



I just noticed all the pen eyeliners are pretty much all the same...why did I bother with a photo of the nib xD Anyway, I recently ordered a few new Korean eyeliners so I'm looking forward to receive those :) Do you have any eyeliner recommendations? I'd love to hear your favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment