January K-Loves


If you know me, you'll be one of those people who think I'm a major kpop fanatic...although I'm not a delusional fangirl :P I'm just one of those fangirls who stalk their idols in secret...as in watch every single video they appear in >< 

This favourites series will be all the korean things I have been loving/obsessed with in the past month :) It will include humans (coughidols/actors), anything I've watched and songs I've listened to a lot. The links of songs will be the title so you can go check out of any the songs you think you might like. 


Songs




주원 - 소독약
Love Medicine. From the drama Good Doctor. I haven't watched the drama yet...been too distracted hahaha but I really love this song! Joo Won's voice suits it so much. I love the emotionality of the song and the lyrics are really beautiful. 










Ailee - 노래가 늘었어
Singing Got Better. Ailee's new song released on January the 6th. Ailee never disappoints and her vocals are amaaaazing. The song starts off nice and soft and finishes with a powerful ending. 











신재 - 이 노래 듣고 니가 돌아왔으면
I Hope You Come Back Because Of This Song. Never heard of Shin Jae before until this song but I think he's a ballad singer. This song is really gentle on the ears and his voice is really nice as well. Another emotional song again (because I love these kinds of songs). Starts off slow but the beat picks up in the first chorus. 








김종국 - 모르나요
How Come You Don't Know? Also from the drama Good Doctor. I really should just go and watch this drama shouldn't I xD Kim Jong Kook's voice is quite high but still has a lot of emotion. 












김재중 - 햇살 좋은날
Sunny Days. Jaejoong's voice is very distinct and soft which makes this song even better than it is. The lyrics are really sad... Great orchestral background music in the beginning, then only a piano along with his voice so you can hear it clearly, and they bring in a guitar in the chorus :) So basically an amazing song.









ROO - 사랑하지 않아도
Even You Don't Love Me. I randomly came across this song on youtube and surprisingly I liked it :) Never heard of Roo before...she has a sweet and cute voice. 











HUMAN


Exo Luhan 
-Fangirl mode on-
How can he look like a baby but be so manly....mind blown. 

And how can someone look so cute while eating a sandwich?! 
-fangirl mode off- 

Hope you enjoyed my first favourites post - I'll be coming up with ways to improve the layout of these for the future so please look forward to it :) 

2 comments: