HAUL: twofacemall & Dolly Wink



Hello melonpuffs! I was actually planning to blog about my current skincare routine this week but I had no idea the products I ordered from twofacemall.com would arrive so fast! My order was shipped on February 11th and it arrived on February 18th! Is this some kind of a joke?? :o Why am I even complaining....

Packaging: 
I was surprised at how well everything was wrapped! So much bubblewrap (i likey) :3 Everything was in a bunch of bubblewrap of its own even if some of the things didn't really need to be wrapped :) 


1. Minnie Wink Lash 
The lashes look really nice and basic (good for first timers like me). It comes with a small bottle of glue which is handy. The lashes are really long so i'll have to cut them... not sure when I'll ever use these because I usually don't wear fake lashes but it's good to have them around. 


2. Innisfree Gel Liner #1 Tear White 
This liner definitely didn't give me a good first impression...as soon as I tried to do a swatch on the back of my hand, the nib completely broke off ._. It's sparkly when applied to the lower lash line and not white compared to white pencil liners...I don't think I'll be using this much >< 


3. Etude House Play Nail-New #187 
The peachy coral colour of this polish is so pretty! The smell is a bit strong and unpleasant but it's not too bad if you don't go sniffing it xD I have yet to use this but I think it will turn out looking really nice :) 


4. Etude House Brush Shower Cleanser 
Haven't opened this bottle yet but I'm looking forward to use it because I'm lazy and don't want to use soap/cleansing oil to clean my brushes ^^" 


5. The Faceshop Lovely Me:Ex You&Face Blusher #06 Fuzzy Peach 
After using the other Faceshop blusher in #07 Pink Peach, I wanted to try a slightly more peachy toned blusher so I decided to get this one. I love #07 Pink Peach so I feel like this one won't let me down as well xD It's a nice soft peach colour but not too orangey so it'll be good for people with more yellow undertones like me.  


6. Etude House Dual Fibre Cheek Brush
This brush was quite disappointing...the bristles are quite harsh on the skin and not very dense. I looked up some reviews of it before buying it and they all said it was pretty good, but unfortunately I'm definitely not a fan of this brush. I'll probably just throw it away... but I do have to say the handle is quite nice ^^" 
Bristles are loose and hard ><


7. Etude House Gel Brush Liner 
The liner that came was different to the one shown on the site but I'm sure the brush is the same :) This is a round liner brush as opposed to an angled one. I've used it twice so far and it works fine :) Still not a fan of using gel eyeliner yet so I don't think I'll use this brush as much as I use pen eyeliners but it's good to have this so I can use my gel eyeliner whenever I want :) 


8. Dolly Wink
After my summer school exam on the 17th, I went on a impulse buy because I felt happy about finishing summer school and exams! So I got this Dolly Wink pack for $25 with both mascara and their popular black pen liner :) It was a bargain I guess because if you buy the two products separately it would usually be $40+ (trying to make myself feel less guilty ^^")
I don't really use mascara so I was a bit hesitant to get this product...but after trying it out I ended up liking it a lot! I chose #01 Long and I was so surprised because it made my lashes look a lot longer! Usually I look like I don't even have eyelashes (sad life) but after applying this I could see my lashes were a lot more evident and thicker! And thankfully this one doesn't smudge at all! :D It's really easy to remove the mascara from your eyes as well which is a big bonus :) 


And lastly, how could I resist a Dolly Wink eyeliner (even though in my eyeliner collection post I said I was going to ditch it.....I couldn't resist ._.) It's apparently the same as the other Dolly Wink black pen liners in the collection except with a change in packaging but I feel like this brush is more soft and the ink isn't as dark but it still does a great job. Plus, it's also very easy to clean off :) 



That's it for my haul! It seems like I bought a lot...which I probably did >< This was my first time buying Korean products online and so far I'm quite pleased with most of the products :) However, I think I might stick with buying products in stores here for a while~ Thank you for reading <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment