February K-Loves


SONGS

I never thought I would like B.A.P as much because although their previous title tracks were really good, I don't know why I just wasn't that into them. I'm glad that I randomly decided to play one of their live performances of this song and immediately fell in love! My favourites are Daehyun and Youngjae mostly because I was blown away by their voices at first but they both are good looking and cute :)
This is another song that I didn't think I would find catchy because I don't tend to listen to songs with rap in it much but something about BTS caught my attention from their debut days... I like how they're really charismatic on stage but a bunch of dorks off stage :3 

The Sense of an Ending/10 Minutes Before Breaking Up. How can I not have a slow, sad song in my favourites list bahaha. I like Joon Young's raspy voice and how he's amazing live. The MV is sweet (even though it's meant to be sad) because it has his We Got Married partner Jung Yoo Mi in it :)   

I love this entire album! I love bands that actually play instruments like FT ISLAND and CNBLUE. There are 6 songs on this mini album: Drawing the Line, You, See What I see, Fly To You, On My Mind (Lounge Mix Ver.), and Drawing the Line english version. This is the second time I have liked every song in an album (first album being Ailee - A Doll's House). Not only are the songs all great but the guys are great too bahaha. They are all fluent in english, carefree, and chill guys. Good looking and talented as well ;D 

Tears falling like today. From the moment I heard this song, I knew it was going to be included in my favourites list. Huh Gak never fails to disappoint with his songs. His voice is amazing and suits this song nicely.

Show



Running Man! I have been so obsessed with catching up on all the episodes of Running Man that I didn't want to do anything and go anywhere after my summer school exam. There has not been one episode that has failed to make me laugh out loud...to the extent where my brother can hear me all the way from the lounge (so ladylike xD). Everyone is so entertaining and adorable - i especially like the Monday Couple :3 You can watch all the episodes with english subs here! :)  

Human



 
이종석
I started to like Lee Jong Suk after watching him on Running Man xD he seemed really adorable, nice, and just a carefree-ish kind of person to have around :D I have to say his looks aren't what caught my attention though.... ^^" He seems really fragile as well, and I like his voice :) 


안재현

I first saw Ahn Jae Hyun in a Korea's Next Top Model episode (C3 Ep6) when I randomly came across it last year and my goodness he was really good looking! But at the time I wasn't that obsessed with him yet until I saw him again in one episode of 별에서 온 그대 (you who came from the stars). Can't believe he's 26...he looks younger than me and I'm only 19 ._. I really like his deep voice and how it contrasts with his baby face xD 

That's it for my february korean favourites! Do you guys have any suggestions for songs/artists I should check out or shows I should watch? We should all fangirl together ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment